Frequently Asked Questions

Do you offer catering or can I bring my own food?

We do require the use of our in-house catering services. We offer several different packages that include catering that can be tailored to fit the feel of your event. We can also accommodate for those with dietary restrictions. From cocktail party appetizers to full banquet dinners, our award-winning caterer can do it all.

What is your alcohol policy?

If alcohol is being served you will need to hire our APPROVED bartender to serve your guests. BYOB is NOT permitted. There is no exception to this policy.

Do you require an Insurance policy?

Event insurance is not required but is strongly suggested. This can sometimes be obtained through your homeowner's insurance, but there are also other companies that provide this service. It is relatively inexpensive for a $1,000,000 one-day coverage and will cover you and your guests in the event of any problems that may arise as a result of the festivities.

What decor is NOT allowed in the event space?

We do not allow any use of confetti, glitter, sparklers, birdseed, flower petals as celebratory activity following any event within the premises. This includes the exterior of the building as well as within the event space.

The use of glitter is strictly PROHIBITED. No glitter is allowed within the building including table decor, makeup, costume/wardrobe, accessories, gift wrapping, etc. Any use of glitter will result in a deduction from you damage deposit.

Are coolers allowed?

No, we do not permit coolers within the building nor are coolers allowed to rest outside any of the doors leading in or out of the venue. We can provide a way to keep your drinks cool during your event upon request. 

Can I hang things on the walls?

Yes, you can utilize the wall space within our facility for backdrops, signs, or banners. Please be aware that we require the use of removable trips or hooks for any wall hangings. Any damages to the walls as a result of decor hung by renters or guests will result in a deduction from the renter's damage deposit. 

However, nothing may be hung from the windows or window treatments.  

What is included in the AV equipment?

Depending upon the rooms booked, the AV equipment will include either dual TV monitors or a drop-down screen and projector, a separate audio system, and hand-held microphones. HDMI connections are also included for devices such as computers. 

We do NOT provide computers. If you would like to utilize the AV equipment you will need to provide your own computer and any additional connection cords you may need. 

If you would like to test the AV system with your computer or additional equipment prior to your event we are more than happy to set up an appointment with you to do so. 

Can I move the tables and chairs?

We will strive to finalize a layout prior to your event so you do not have to move any tables or chairs. However, if you decide you do like the placing of any one item in particular, please feel free to rearrange. 

We can certainly rearrange the room the day of your event, however, we will add an additional charge to your invoice for any last minute changes.